Welcome! This section of the new FOOD FORUM is for posts about Classes or Events that may be of interest to food producers (which we’ll also add to our Calendar if open to all).
To write your own new post, please start on the main FOOD FORUM page. Then your post will show up here if you choose this category.
CAUTION: The Gulf Islands FOOD CO-OP is not responsible for the accuracy or use of information posted by others. You need to do your own research and keep learning…
- September, 2019 – New Co-op Services now initiated…
- June, 2019 – New Co-op Funding for Projects to serve Producers!
- February 9, 2019 Co-op INTER-ISLAND VIDEO MEETING (Members+)
- Gulf Islands Food Co-op INCORPORATED, practical help & education to come…
- Pender PERMACULTURE Gathering (April 15, 2018)
- QUESTION FOR FOOD PRODUCERS – What do you need most from a Co-op?
- Class: Designing an Edible FOOD FOREST (March, 2018)
- Fruit Tree PRUNING & GRAFTING Class (February, 2018)
- FARM WATER MANAGEMENT Seminar (January, 2018)
- The Amazing Living SOIL (June 2017 Class/Discussion)
- HERB GROWING with Master Herbalist Don Ollsin (April, 2017)
- Attracting POLLINATORS to Grow Food (March, 2017)
- Building Hoop GREENHOUSES (September class)
- FOOD PRESERVATION Classes (June, 2015)
- Composting & SOIL BUILDING Classes (January, 2015)
- Herbs and MUSHROOM GARDENS (June, 2014)
- FRUIT TREE Workshop (June, 2013)
- POULTRY RAISING Workshop – January 19, 2013
- SEED SAVING & Seed Bank workshop (Sept 29)
- HAZELNUT Tree Planting! (Feb 28 & 29)