Welcome to the Co-op’s FOOD FORUM, for sharing Co-op updates, plus other useful info to support island food producers, eaters, and groups!
You can COMMENT on someone else’s post below, but first you need to REGISTER as a user of this website, and also use the General Login in our menu.
To write your own NEW POST, please start on the submit a post page. Then yours can show up here.
CAUTION: The Food Co-op will moderate inappropriate comments, but is not responsible for the accuracy or use of information posted by others. You need to do your own research and keep learning…
Questions welcome: firstname.lastname@example.org
- August, 2020: New Co-op Programs to support you!
- May, 2020 Co-op virtual AGM Invite, Past Year Projects
- April, 2020: Food Co-op COVID Services & Update
- Feb, 2020: Update on new Co-op Projects to Support You!
- September, 2019 – Co-op Services now initiated…
- June, 2019 – New Co-op Funding for Projects to serve Producers!
- February 9, 2019 Co-op INTER-ISLAND VIDEO MEETING (Members+)
- Gulf Islands Food Co-op INCORPORATED, practical help & education to come…
- Pender PERMACULTURE Gathering (April 15, 2018)
- QUESTION FOR FOOD PRODUCERS – What do you need most from a Co-op?
- New BC Budget – $29 Million more for GrowBC, FeedBC and BuyBC
- Class: Designing an Edible FOOD FOREST (March, 2018)
- GULF ISLANDS FOOD CO-OP proposal – REGISTER to hear more!
- Fruit Tree PRUNING & GRAFTING Class (February, 2018)
- FARM WATER MANAGEMENT Seminar (January, 2018)
- AQUAPONIC Growing for the Islands? (Vegetables together with Fish)
- The Amazing Living SOIL (Class/Discussion)
- HERB GROWING with Master Herbalist Workshop
- Attracting POLLINATORS to Grow Food Workshop
- Building Hoop GREENHOUSES Workshop
- FOOD PRESERVATION Classes
- Composting & SOIL BUILDING Classes
- Herbs and MUSHROOM GARDENS Workshop
- FRUIT TREE Workshop
- POULTRY RAISING Workshop
- SEED SAVING & Seed Bank workshop
- HAZELNUT Tree Planting